Thursday, November 10, 2005

200 days

Seems like the Gods of Blogging (not you Boing Boing) are mocking my feeble attempts to redeem myself.

It's been nearly 200 days from my last post to Mind Itch and the only think I'm wondering is where all the time went. I know that I've been busy, but 200 days seems like an eternity, especially when you remember your childhood and when two months to christmas felt like years.

Anyway, I've been pretty busy, I know - mainly setting up a new company called Barracuda, nifty little corporation with its personal blog which can be found in http://www.bcuda.com/fish/ - It will feature not only myself, but my partner in crime Ansis Egle and probably a few visiting stars.

Since Mind Itch will not have to be my personal semi-official playground, I can finally release it to be my personal ranting grounds, where I can be more active and I'll still have only one place to think what I'm saying.

It's still crazy warm in Latvia, closer to ten degrees and usually November should be pretty cold.

I'll keep you posted and remember to check Fish out of Water in the abovementioned address.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home