Friday, December 30, 2005

Itching Mind

Nar-nee-aa. I actually never intended to have so much movie stuff going on in the blog, but since people seem to read it and I enjoy writing it - what the hell, hasn't killed anybody. I won't ponder long with the whole Narnia issue, just to make the point that it was pretty good, visually awesome but lacked in few small things:

1. Too many scenes directly copied from LOTR (weapon smithing, anyone? Only thing missing was good music and Saruman)
2. Rushing the scenes (in the book & TV series the death of **cough** takes a long time, now it flies by in 20 seconds)

Also, some sort of announcement. Mind Itch will develop in the coming year, we will expand our writer base and move to a more permanent home, update our graphics, internationalize our crew and try to become interesting. Sort of a collective you see, because I think my mates are bloody funny. And they're always funny when they're bleeding (har har).

Nerve-wrecking waiting on the whole issue of starting the next year, waiting to hear whether I get a job here before I head back to the Soviet Bloc, I'm optimistic. Would be really nice though.

Also, due to my return to the motherland, we're starting up new band and we are actively looking for the following visionaries in the capital area:

1 x Drummist
1 x Bass Slasher
1 x Guitareer
1 x Keyboardist
3 x Hornist (Saxophonist, Trumpetist and Trombonist or mixed combo platter)

Anyway, if you know or are an artist interested in some groovy jamming with some cool dudes, let us know.

Well, I'll hit you with some updates as soon as I hear where my life is going. Nerve-wrecking, it is.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home