Sunday, January 01, 2006

Feliz Whatevaah

Björk is singing about craving, I've been in bed all day. Prison Break is so damn cool, the ultimate TV fix. Why can't all series be like that, especially when you have the ultimate TV media in the top of your lap, delivering continuous goodness all the way. Give it to me mommas!

New Year. New Tricks. They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, .. -- Just got a massive Karma punch right in mid-sentence, there's just something about ex-***friends and current ones, don't add up. Great way to spoil the evening and the next one, guaranteed awkwardness hundred per cent, damn it. Crap, now I totally lost my flow with the news.

Well, I'll keep this short.

Last night was quite a nice party with some 60 musicians, we even had a friggin' snare drum with us in the snow to play some marching tunes while coloring the sky. Came home at about six or something, can't really remember the time though, stayed up for a little while longer. Met a lot of new people, made some new friends whom I will never see again and some that I will see again. Also saw a lot of people that I should've met a long time ago and I also remembered that I don't like Ouzo in any form.

Got a great mail from a really good friend of mine, he rules.

Well, I think I'll roll in my misery for while, watch some telly and try to get this grogginess out of my head. The feeling doesn't help, though.

Damn history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home