Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Anxiety

The return of the gangster.

I have 34 days, 6 hours, 23 minutes and 6 seconds before I need to return the first draft of my thesis. I started doing it yesterday. I was a bit nervous, but then I had a little help from my friend and it didn't seem so bad. Now I just need to get my interviews and questionnaires ready and sent so I will have ample time to do the research.

The time for writing is good, because Family Guy, American Dad, Veronica Mars, Prison Break, Rome and many other addictive series are on break - but Battlestar Galactica's third season is starting this week! Hallelujah! Of course, I should be writing my thesis mind map now instead of partying about nerdy sci-fi action through my blog, but _can_you_dig_it. It's just that damn good.

News of my upcoming departure from Latvia have reached the ears of my mates, creating a ripple effect of mixed emotions. I can't say that I'd miss Latvia as a country due to its misgivings, but the friends are more important than any country. And while there naturally are people also in Latvia and there are new friends everywhere I go, you manage to find new siblings some times, and it always a sad affair to depart from this good relationship.

Let's see if this week will deliver the news about my new job.

Peace out, all the people who have an itchy mind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The absence of a warning for a given drug or Propoxyphene combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient.

10:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog seems to be a perfect guide in helping opthers to develop a blof of there own. i have taken some tips from it and i hope to implement on my blog. thanxs for the help . regards . payday advance loan

12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home