Monday, January 16, 2006

Back in the USSR

Well, I'm not. But I'm planning to be for the rest of the week, cutting my ties there and and meeting with friends in a massive debauchery of immoral acts and a lot of talk and laughter expected.

I went to my new office today for the first time, the people seemed nice, young and interesting. There's a lot to be done and I can't remember the last time I've been so interested in getting to do something. Everything worked out just great, got everything settled and things are going smooth. The thesis is getting there, I just sent it today to my supervisor for him to check it out - let's see whether I'll have time to repair the damages ;)

Anyway, more My Name is Earl on the way - so a bag of nachos and a fine woman beside me, what more could a man want?

Here's the latest strip. (as soon as I get my shit together from Latvia I'll get some decent tools to start drawing.)


Mi A002
Word.

Oh yeah, more classics last weekend - Back to the Future trilogy (GREAT SCOTT!), Robocop (I'd buy that for a dollar) and Quantum Leap (!!! FA!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home