Monday, January 09, 2006

Thesis-tastic

Hurgh, thesis writing all day and still continuing until the lady of the house returns from her daily labor. We're going to go and check out a new apartment tomorrow, which seems really nice and it's even really close to her our apartment in Helsinki, meaning that I won't have to carry too much stuff too far away. Huzzah!

Cartoon 001

Some other stuff on the whole building-up-a-thing-people-are-interested-about, you can check out the drawing in the box above, giving some hint on what direction we're heading to.

This week I'll know what I'll be doing for the next two or three years, which is pretty cool and when I'll make that decision it might prove to push a lot of changes in motion, moving to a different country etc. I'll keep you updated on what's happening with everything. Hope you like the cartoon style.

About a girl from the album "Unplugged in New York" by Nirvana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home