Wednesday, January 11, 2006

woot!

Well, today was the meeting and I'm happy to say it was a success and thus I have decided my next job, which I will start in two weeks or so. This option came totally out of the blue, but it quickly became the most interesting one and I'm really happy that I was found good enough for the position.

This naturally eases everything else up, as now I can do some planning and start executing my plans further. Writing the thesis (or doing research more than writing) all day again and pretty tired due to a really early meeting in the morning and late sheep-counting last night. Well. A few more hours and I can take a nap.

Here's the first comic of Mind Itch. I know, vector crap, not detailed enough, but it was the best I could do whilst hacking the thee-sees.


Mi A001

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home