Sunday, February 26, 2006

Gluttony

Ah, there are a few good things in having a birthday. I haven't celebrated my birthday in years, but since we hit round numbers this time, I decided to invite some friends over and enjoy life. So friday went nicely, watching curling and ice hockey and getting wasted.

Saturday we decided to have a gluttony day, since this was my real birthday. Went on a shopping spree and got pretty much everything I could lay my hands on, I had several revelations when paying and noticing that "oh, I didn't remember taking donuts". Anyway, yesterday was a day full of pizzas, chicken wings, bratwurst & sauerkraut, carelian pies, horse sausage, candy, nachos, salsa, guacamole, cheddar sauce, pickled gherkin and a lot of other stuff downed with good drinkies of course. Didn't eat very much in quantity, but it was real nice to just let go while shopping and get all the crap you usually don't get because it would be just pointless.

What was worrying, was the fact that the teller didn't even flinch at the mountain of fat, salt and sugar standing across his counter. Well, Finland is the good number two on the fattest country on the list, so I guess some people might do that more than often. Yuck.

Man I'd like to get this darn blog to rock, rock, rockety rock and get the new stuff online.

np: Ain't Sayin' Nothin' New from the album "Things Fall Apart" by The Roots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home