Sunday, February 12, 2006

I'm just a man

Currently my head has only room for one word: phlegm.

Sure, the stress of things undone has lifted and thus my body has been able to rest and lower its resistance of the elements. Friday held a farewell party for a colleague, the tab was open and the bar was aplenty. Had to wake up early to present my thesis' first draft via Skype - which worked out just nicely, but that resulted in the fact that I didn't have as many hours to sleep as I would've wanted. Same thing on saturday, there always seems to be something more interesting to do than sleeping.

People are funny. Everybody seems to have such strong opinions about a lot of things, and most of them contradict with each other, not even starting to compare them with interpersonal relationships and opinions.

Still, it's so nice to be back in Finland, it's been like three weeks and yes - it's time for the first strike. Again something to do with drivers and their union being pissed about something because of somebody tries to be mean and help these guys work less overtime. But yeah, that would be too easy. The parliament decided to not continue the worker movement restrictions - meaning that in the near future these guys can be replaced with immigrants who would even work for smaller pay.

Eh, I think I'll take a nap and try to gather some strength for tomorrow's labor at the office.

np: Prisoner from the album "Transistor" by 311

Remember March 11th will be 311 day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home