Sunday, March 05, 2006

I am Victory

Whew. Got my thesis finished on friday. Huzzah!

Now I'm faced with boredom, so much time, so little to do - which is really rare. I'm constantly on the edge of getting up and starting to do something, but then again, I haven't had a lot of chances just to relax lately, so why not indulge myself?

Yesterday we went to see the Rat Pack, the remake of a classic show with Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr. and Dean Martin and damn that was a sweet show. They performed with a full big band, besides from the violins, which were synthesized - but in general the guy who they were "imitating" sounded just like the real thing (never actually hearing the person on stage alive though, but at least they had the mannerisms correct.)

They will be in Helsinki for another week, I suggest you go and see it.

Now back to Duke Ellington and his groovy razzmatazz.

Ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home